Consider this a constant work in progress. Don't take offense if your sim or group is missing - just add them to the list, try to be as accurate as possible.
- First-hand account
On Friday at 6:43 PM February 21st, 2002 SWRP was created by Damien Dusk, CellMaster Alexander, Both of these Visionaries have a love for Star Wars and wanted to create the first Force powers in Second Life a year later the Force Elements were born following the popularity of the Force Elements and the rapid sales than on December 21st of 2004 CellMaster and Damien dusk decided to take all of the proceeds and For next year save up. During this time CellMaster and Damian wanted to see why people were so interested in these Force Elements and why it was so popular It was the fact that people were using it for RPing as Star Wars characters seeing the joy that it brought to everyone using it CellMaster and Damian went ahead and started to create an RP System.
There was no system in place The way you RP was with a basic lightsaber that had no scripts in it just animation and then you use the Force Elements at this time there have been many variations and upgrade to the force elements. Free system updates were automatically given to the user while they were wearing it. At this time there have been many variations and upgrade over a year.
A simple but crazy idea was then thought up CellMaster then thought hey I would like a place where I could go to RP with my new RP system that was my Force Elements! As he told his partner Damien Dusk about this idea and said I would like to make a place where everyone can go to RP. CellMaster then said. "Since I haven't used any of the profits Yet. I would just like to make one purchase one large purchase I want to buy a SIM for the community."
Damien Dusk immediately thought that he was out of his mind. And anyone that knows CellMaster Alexander would tell you he was. Damien Dusk "well how would it work" CellMaster Alexander "the community would help out I want to show them the love that they gave us by giving back to them." Then on March 27th, 2005, The Dantooine Combat System was born. Or better known as DCS. Then on January 7th, 2006 Dantooine was born. live Adventure take place without warning only the Heads of the groups that were involved in those events would be asked to volunteer before the event would start making role play random and fun for everyone involved. CellMaster would completely destroy the whole Sim so the Sith could invade. One account where he got the leader of the Stormtroopers to come in and raid the sim so Darth Vader could step foot on Dantooine. You had to be there to see the amazement Jedi fighting a glorious battle with the Sith and Stormtroopers everywhere Mandalorians coming out of the woodwork explosion tearing apart building Tie fighters and x-wings fighting each other in the sky while speeder smacking into buildings busting through windows people in the canteen fighting one another Force users choking and throwing pushing one another using large parts of the building to Chuck at the Stormtroopers. Then like Magic by the end of the day all of the Carnage completely renewed like nothing ever happened so another new role play Day could start. A year had gone by and all of the communities came together for Star Wars RP and the rest is history.
- But I digress but all good things must come to an end and just like that.
- More Here About the downfall of Dantooine and birth of Rakata Prime
- The earliest hints for a community in SL that was based on Star Wars can be found in the Second Life Forums Archive. In may 2003, SL user Derek Jones started a thread under the name: Proposed Community: Coruscant(Star Wars) (link to the actual thread). Apparently a group was founded to organize the efforts but the project never came to be.
- A first Mandalorian group was around at this time (founded in October) - It was mostly a hangout group for people who were interested in Mandalorian culture. No significant interaction with other groups let alone roleplay occured.
- The roots of Star Wars Roleplay on Second Life lie in different sandboxes (like Cordova) where people gathered to rebuild items or have first 'in character' interactions. First Jedi and Sith roleplayers emerged from these settings. The roleplay in these early stages was very distinct from what later evolved out of it. Usually there was no clear seperation of what was to be considered ic/ooc and it generally involved a lot of griefing.
- Jedi Temple (group) founded by Nakio Rutherford. Technically maybe the first Jedi Group that existed on Second Life but due to the aforementioned conditions of swrp in its early stages the group's legacy is in question.
- Galactic Empire group founded by Mary Edison in July 2004.
- There was another Galactic Empire group that was founded in August 2004 by Jerricko Martov. Most likely the group was just an ooc gathering of Star Wars fans and no roleplay occured within the group. They gave out free Stormtrooper outfits upon signup. Free Tie Fighters and Lightsabers were announced in the group's description.
- At least two other larger Jedi groups existed prior to Master Marcus' order: Jedi Masters of the Force (largely OOC in nature) founded by Kyron Drago and the Jedi Legion founded by Wolf Zaius. There was no substantial IC/RP actions from these groups.
- The Jedi Order founded by Greg Manhattan, Hunter Shaw and Marcus Moreau. There was a small temple built for this order, and later a cliffside retreat (details here).
- Mandalorians group founded by Dazzo Street (4th quarter of 2004).
- Dark Lords of the Sith group founded by Darth Padar.
- Korriban sim opened. The first full sim in the history of SWRP. (Owner: Darth Padar; Builder: Lian Hornet).
- Grand Army of the Republic group founded by Yuri Fonzarelli and Koukla Twilight.
- The first Lightsaber Construction Kits are developed (Jora Welesa) now enabling to have real saber combat with physical effects on the opponents. The use of the infamous push sabers truly changed the Star Wars experience on Second Life, making it more immersive and thus attracting more new players than before. After an issue involving allegedly stolen scripts by another SL User the LCK's since version 2.0 were open source.
- Jedi Honor group founded by Obaanah Kuhr, later merged with The Jedi Order to form the Jedi Alliance
- The Jedi Alliance formed a new base of operations in the Sirius system (sim), the first true home for all Jedi in SL.
- New Holstice sim opened (Owner: Marcus Moreau). The home of the Jedi Alliance, the first (and only to date) united group of Jedi in SL.
- In a forum post from the 9th of November Marcus Moreau summed up the then current status of SWRP. Among the communities he mentioned were DLotS, the Jedi Alliance and the Grand Army of the Republic but he also mentioned "a few Mandalorians and (Rebel) Alliance Navy groups out there."
- Tatooine sim opened (Owner: MindBender Vox)
- Jedi Master (Group) founded by Darth Aridian.
- During this quarter of the year Dazzo Street released the second version of the Mandalorian Armor set which resulted in an influx of Mandalorian players. The clans that were already around at this time or founded during this quarter were: Clan Dala, Clan Fett, Clan Mereel, Clan Ordo and Clan Shysa.
- Jedi Alliance disbanded.
- New Holstice sim closed.
- New Order of the Jedi group founded by Marymac Dougall, Christopher Black, Perwin Rambler, Tydus Agnon, MindBender Vox, Abbra Erato.
- Jedi Unity group founded by Koji Starr.
- Dantooine sim opened, which was home to the
- Dxun sim opened (Owner: Garth Laxness).
- Urbs Nebulum partial sim opened (Owner and Builder: Rebecca Baker with contributions by Razi Soyinka and Nrom Normandy).
- Rhodes sim closed (Owner: Darth Aridian; Builder(s): Darth Aridian, Kokiri Saarinen).
- Naboo (City of Theed) opened (Owner: Nenilai Valentine).
- Introduction of the Roleplay Combat System (Creator: Nenilai Valentine).
- Introduction of the Dantooine Combat System (DCS) (Creator(s): CellMaster Alexander, Damien Dusk, phoenix Behemoth).
- Ossus opened (Owner: Leo Mission).
- Coruscant (2006) sim opened (Owner: Marth Rocco).
- Korriban (Dark Lords of the Sith) sim closed.
- Dxun sim closed and transformed into: Tatooine sim (Owner(s): Garth Laxness, David Arizona; Builder(s): Furia Freeloader, Ghost Harris, Vienna Darling).
- Sith Legends group founded by Chaos Carducci and Lucifer Kirkorian.
- Legacy of the Sith group founded by Rickin Gorilla.
- Dantooine sim closed. Replaced with Rakata Prime.
- Anoth sim opened, featuring the Great Library (Owner: Marcus Moreau).
- Post-Legacy era established.
- Galaxy News (Star Wars RP) community-group founded by Nenilai Valentine.
- Sith Ancients group founded by Kabraxxis Desade.
- Dark Ancients group founded by Salem Benedict.
- Shadow Jedi Order group founded by Jerico Yost and Ghost Longstaff.
- Byss sim opened (Owner: Mortious Darragh).
- Yavin IV sim opened.
- Telos IV sim opened (Owner(s): Atticus Jetaime, Belmakor Speedwell).
- Ailon partial-sim opened (Owner: Nodster Tardis, Sergeant Hedges, Koukla Twilight; Builder: Nodster Tardis).
- Coruscant (2006) sim closed.
- Urbs Nebulum sim closed.
- Galactic Legacy Empire group founded by Koji Starr.
- Knights of the Old Republic group dissolved.
- Telos Jedi Order group founded by Diakonos Delcon and Atticus Jetaime.
- Telos Sith Order group founded by Mutifex Darragh.
- Teräs Käsi group founded by Xoza Tyron.
- At this point the SWRP-Community Guidelines had been negotiated and adopted by most major sims and factions. At first based on an initiative by Achtai Coronet and Koji Starr, the guidelines were later improved and agreed upon by several key figures of the community at that time; such as: Mantis Grebe, Lucas Atlantis, Mortious Darragh, Garth Laxness, Gistya Eusebio, Salem Benedict, Indur Rakosi, Nenilai Valentine, Riki Barrett, Talmerith Jael, Dazzo Street, Joseph Spearman, Krimson Gray. The Community Guidelines were a major leap towards a more unified SWRP-Community, not so much because of their content, as the rules were more or less common sense for any roleplay community, but because of the successful negotiations between many different factions and sim-owners that lead to their widespread adoption afterwards.
- Bastion (2007) partial-sim opened, hosting the Shadow Sanctuary Station (Owner: Rob Solomon). Prior to that the sim represented Isen IV.
- Jedi Guardians of the Peace group founded by Leonardis Mission.
- Wandering Jedi group founded by Odenviscar Knight and Maximus Blankes.
- The First Kashyyyk sim opened (Owner: Odenviscar Knight), home to the Wandering Jedi group as well as the Darkrose Station.
- The Ac'Trayth Jedi Order group founded by Rykiana Hykova.
- Introduction of the Force Combat Roleplaying System (Creator: Cindy Kellner).
- Introduction of the Orb Combat System (Creator: Furia Freeloader).
- Byss sim closed.
- Elom partial sim opened (Owner: Warpdone Vale; Builder: RR Almodovar).
- Little Mos Eisley (Falkor) sim opened (Owner(s): Helga Eusebio, XS Enzyme; Builder(s): XS Enzyme, Eraed Sands).
- Sith Triumvirate group founded by RR Almodovar.
- Ziost sim opened (Owner: Sparda Aridian).
- The Galactic Senate group founded by Leo Mission.
- Introduction of the Dynamic Combat System (DCS2) (Creator: Dimentox Travanti).
- New Kashi sim opened (Owner: Maslo Bade; Builder: - ).
- Tatooine sim closed and transformed into Dantooine (JOTA) sim (Owner(s): Rykiana Hykova, Yoki Lightfoot, Furia Freeloader; Builder(s): Rykiana Hykova, Furia Freeloader).
- Taris half-sim opened (Owner: Furia Freeloader). The first Taris Cantina Party as well as the first Taris Building Contest are held on sim.
- Nar Shaddaa (Red Sector) sim closed (Owner(s): Talmerith Jael, Krimson Gray).
- Anoth sim closed.
- Obsidian Dominion group founded by Sliver Bonetto.
- Zsinj's Fury group founded by Mulic
- Jedi Praxeum was founded at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant half sim (Owner : Victor Brody; Builder(s): Victor Brody, Mantis Grebe
- The Knights Academy group founded by JohnVandyke on Naboo.
- Telos IV sim closed.
- Dantooine (JOTA) sim closed.
- Bakura sim opened (Owner: GAR Land Management).
- Malachor V partial-sim opened (Owner and Builder: Calithlin Torok).
- Elom partial sim closed and transformed into: Vjun sim (Owner(s): Warpedone Vale, Desirae Carter, Builder: RR Almodovar).
- Manaan (Galactic Unity) sim opened (Owner(s): Atticus Jetaime and Belmakor Speedwell).
- Korriban (Brotherhood of the Sith) sim opened.
- Assembly of Darkness group founded by RR Almodovar.
- Zonama Sekot sim opened (Owner(s): Linkin Tomsen, DXM Voom, Builder(s): Salene Lusch,
- The Knights Academy merged with Jedi Praxeum
- Coruscant, Jedi temple sim expanded to a full sim (Owner: Victor Brody & JohnWinston Vandyke).
- United Galaxies and The Jedi Order founded by JohnWinston Vandyke, Mantis Grebe, Mass Questi, Vinshu Blessed and Victor Brody.
- Dromund Kaas (DLotS) openspace-sim opened (Owner and Builder: Torsteinn Elvehjem).
- Planet Cathar sim opened and closed.
- Galactic Unity formed.
- Imperial City sim opened (Owner: Talmerith Jael).
- Ord Mantell sim opened (Owner: Elmore Philbin).
- Byss Empire sim opened (Owner(s): Cindy Kellner, Rane Hiten, Magne Sinister, CatherineRose Joubert, Esty Hastings).
- Korriban (Brotherhood of the Sith) sim closed.
- Forest Moon of Endor (The Outer Rim Region half-sim opened (Owner(s) and Builder(s): Furia Freeloader, Leanne Karas).
- Hoth (Kassar clan) sim opened and closed.
- Dromund Kaas (Massassi) sim opened.
- Thule (Cult of Ragnos) sim opened.
- Dagobah (United Galaxies) sim opened and closed.
- Endor's moon (Iperborea) half-sim opened.
- Cult of Ragnos group founded by Sylar Graves and Nort Sinister.
- Mustafar sim opened, home to Cult of Ragnos group.
- Nar Shaddaa sim opened by Alissa Mitra.
- Mandalorian Clan Socarras group founded by UnlivedPhalanx McMahon.
- Mandalorian Clan Kassar group founded by Seijuro Kamachi.
- Mandalorian Clan Skirata group founded by Joseph Spearmann, later led by Cyrano Zenith.
- The Black Sun is founded by Cayce Urriah.
- Manaan sim closed.
- Onderon sim opened (Owner(s): BelMakor Speedwell, Xoza Tyron, Whisper Chastity, Cyrano Zenith).
- Polis Massa sim opened and closed.
- Byss Empire sim closed.
- Dxun sim opened.
- Korriban sim opened (Owner: Desirae Carter), Builder(s): RR Almodovar, Lian Hornet, Desirae Carter).
- Thule (Cult of Ragnos) sim closed.
- Taspir III sim opened and closed (Owner: Peter820 Little).
- Raithal Academy openspace sim opened and closed (Owner: ).
- Coruscant (Aeon Flux) sim opened (Owner(s): sensory Hax, Builder(s): sensory Hax, panelope Vella).
- Kalway Order of Jedi group founded by Luvbutton Moonsoo, Cherek Elswit, Iria Tuqiri and Micah Anatra.
- Republic Liberation Forces group founded by Selkisto Horten.
- New Order of the Jedi group left Yavin IV sim and resided temporarily on United Galaxies' Kasshyyk.
- Mandalorian Clan Votino group founded by Tyro Gutter.
- Order of Rowe group founded by Isabella Stein.
- House Morane group founded by Gen Morane.
- The Black Sun opens the sim Ralltiir.
- New Kashi sim replaced with Mos Espa (2008) sim (Owner: - ; Builder: - ).
- Ziost sim closed.
- Chandrila (Galactic Unity) openspace-sim opened (Owner: Castus Barak, Morrigan Jolles; Builder: Merceal Smythe).
- Byss Reborn partial sim opened (Owner: Esty Hastings).
- Mos Espa (Iperborea) sim opened.
- Mandalorian Clan Dralshy'a group founded by Caden Votino Dralshy'a; from 1st quarter 2009 on lead by Niv Dralshy'a.
- The Black Sun closes Ralltiir, becomes temporarily inactive.
- The Exchange group founded by Hulio Andel and PinkFloyd Xue.
- Kashyyyk closed to be reopened as a two sim Coruscant, Capital of the Galaxy and Coruscant, Jedi temple (United Galaxies) owned by Victor Brody, JohnVandyke, Mantis Grebe, Vinshu Blessed.
- Anzat sim opened (Owner: Glitch Tennant).
- Haruun Kal sim opened.
- Vjun sim closed.
- Mos Espa (Iperborea) sim closed.
- Dromund Kaas (DLotS) sim closed.
- Cathar sim opened and closed.
- Chandrila (Galactic Unity) openspace-sim closed.
- Nar Shaddaa (Red Nebula; later Ytoub System) sim opened (Owner(s): Eraed Sands, Keith Ringgold, Margosa Resident, Minx Bade).
- Byss sim opened (Owner: Torsteinn Elvehjem, Builder(s): Mortious Darragh, Torsteinn Elvehjem, Jashin Lionheart).
- Fel Empire group founded by Tenyaka Denja.
- People's Galactic Alliance group founded by Atticus Jetaime.
- Order of the Jedi Covenant group founded by Eva Lekach and Jilea Legionary (Brok Kondor).
- Alliance of the Jedi group founded by Jessi Easterman and Vilda Kazyanenko.
- The Black Sun becomes active again by the Hutt Klugga and Cayce Urriah.
- Talus sim opened (Owner: Talmerith Jael; Builder: Merceal Smythe).
- Alliance of the Jedi group disbanded.
- The Old Jedi Order group founded by Azlum Grimlock.
- Dathomir sim opened (Owner: Dirjha Summers).
- Dromund Kaas (Dark Empire) openspace sim opened and closed (Owner: Torsteinn Elvehjem; Builder: Mortious Darragh).
- Tython sim opened also featuring an additional layer that was Ryloth.
- Dromund Kaas (Massassi) sim closed.
- Haruun Kal sim closed.
- Peragus II partial sim opened and closed.
- Byss Reborn partial sim closed.
- Endor's moon (Iperborea) half-sim closed.
- SWRP.net (forum) launched by Cayce Urriah. Replaced in 2014 with: http://www.swrp.co/index.php
- SWRPEDIA community-group founded by Gisyta Eusebio.
- Sith Dynasty group founded, based on an older group that went inactive, by Desirae Carter and Tabatha Fegte.
- Revenant Armada group founded by Vao Winterfeld, Zenn Occidian, Takaki Rejkus.
- Korriban (Assembly of Darkness) sim bestowed to Julie Wasserstrom by Desirae Carter and rebuilt into Korriban (Sith Dynasty) by Imida Karu.
- Gromas 16 (Blood Moon) sim opened (Owner: Gistya Eusebio; Builder: Dangergirl Mapholisto).
- Ord Mantell sim closed (turned into a multi-genre science-fiction sim since 2nd quarter of 2008).
- Tetan Empire group founded by Xenon Xaris.
- Bastion homestead sim opened and closed. Reopened as Kuat.
- Naboo (City of Theed) closed at Brunswick region, relocating to Larose (Owners: Nenilai Valentine, JohnWinston Vandyke).
- Cinnagar partial-sim opened.
- Vornskr sim opened and closed (Owner: - ; Builder: - ).
- Mandalore (Keldabe) sim opened.
- Kamino (Celestial Cay) homestead sim opened.
- Corulag homestead sim opened and closed.
- Raxus Prime sim opened and closed.
- Mos Espa (2008) sim closed.
- Sith Dynasty group left Korriban (Sith Dynasty) and later disbanded.
- Order of Rowe group disbanded and continued as Shadows of the Triumvirate group founded by MGDGuy Dod.
- Xagobah sim opened (Owner: MGDGuy Dod, Remy Placebo; Builder(s): Marccus Ludwig).
- Eriadu sim opened (Owner: Tesserian Shostakovich; Builder:-).
- Walkers in Darkness shuts down again.
- Mandalorian Clan Kata group founded by Cayce Urriah.
- SWRP Unity community-group founded by Atticus Jetaime.
- Coruscant, Capital of the Galaxy, Coruscant, Jedi temple sims closed.
- Vornskr Station new home of the Jedi Praxeum opened.
- Malachor V partial-sim closed.
- Xagobah sim closed.
- Christophsis homestead sim opened (Owner: Hoggil Torok; Builder: Calithlin Torok).
- Haashimut partial-sim opened (Owner: Bliss Darrow; Builder(s): Ptolemy Halcali, Bliss Darrow).
- Corellian Settelment (sic!) sim opened and closed.
- Thule (Dark Praxeum Academy) homestead sim opened (Owner: - ; Builder: Marcus Ludwig).
- Shadows of the Triumvirate group disbanded and transformed into Dark Praxeum Academy group founded by Remy Placebo, Alakar Sonnenkern, Marccus Ludwig, Lusciousgoth Aristocrat.
- Kuat homestead sim closed.
- Tython sim closed.
- Mandalore (Keldabe) sim closed.
- Ancient Ruusan openspace sim opened.
- Kamino (Celestial Cay) homestead sim closed.
- Kooriva partial sim opened.
- Galactic Unity disbanded.
- Cinnagar partial sim closed.
- Kooriva partial sim closed.
- Christophsis homestead sim replaced with Rhelg (Owner and Builder: Calithlin Torok).
- Anchorhead homestead sim opened and closed.
- Dathomir sim closed.
- Naboo (City of Theed) sim closed.
- Ancient Ruusan openspace sim closed.
- Korriban (Sith Dynasty) sim closed.
- Thule (Dark Praxeum Academy) sim closed.
- Lok sim opened (additional layer to Talus).
- Kuat sim opened.
- Kuurohos opened.
- Millius Prime sim opened.
- Dantooine Enclave Homestead opened (Owner: Dantooine Ronin; Builder(s): Liza Broono, Blade Kamala).
- Dantooine Jedi Enclave group founded by Gaton McDonnell, Caronte Blanco and Edwina Heron.
- Dromund Kaas, The Dark Planet sim opened (Owner: Torsteinn Elvehjem; Builder: - ).
- Elders of Ashla group founded by Miryam Svoboda (aka Daria Blackadder), Lucas Atlantis and Peter820 Little.
- Dxun sim closed.
- Dathomir Outpost and Koratas Colony sim opened and closed.
- Gromas 16 (Blood Moon) sim closed.
- Kuurohos sim closed.
- Hoth Planet sim opened.
- Arami sim opened (Owner: Gregory Collinson; Builder: - ).
- Kuat sim closed and reopened as:
- Millius Prime sim closed.
- Zeltros homestead sim opened and closed.
- Mandalorian Clan Kytori group founded by Ty Kytori.
- Kamino (Yuma Island) homestead sim opened (Owner: Priest Varun).
- Imperial City sim closed.
- Arami sim closed.
- Bothawui full sim opened (Owner(s) and Builder(s): Talia Kristan, Rane Hiten).
- Vjun (New Sith Dynasty) homestead sim opened.
- Alaris Prime homestead sim opened (Owner: Hoggil Torok; Builder: Janaki Runo).
- Onderon sim closed.
- Korriban sim opened (Owner: Gistya Eusebio; Builder: Dangergirl Mapholisto).
- Galactic News Network founded by Daana Kira and Rakiko Lowtide. (http://galacticnewssl.wordpress.com/)
- Lok sim closed.
- Talus sim closed.
- Hoth Planet sim closed.
- Haashimut partial-sim closed.
- Mandalorian Clan Fett group founded by Nico Fett.
- Dark Force of the Sith group founded by Torsteinn Elvehjem, later restructured as The Imperial Sith Military.
- The Old Jedi Order group dissolved.
- Anzat sim closed.
- Vjun (New Sith Dynasty) homestead sim closed.
- Mos Espa (SWRP) sim opened (Owner: Glitch Tennant).
- New Sith Order group founded by Abel Darkwatch.
- Mandalorian Clan Dha'oya'karir group founded by Jarell Xaaris and Caine Rexan.
- Ossus Praxeum was founded by Leonardis Mission and Marcus Moreau.
- Prakith sim opened (Owner(s): Jashin Lionheart, Ranmyaku Haiku, Corvinus Dexing; Builder: Jashin Lionheart).
- Falang Minor sim opened (Owner: Maximus Blankes; Builder: Ptolemy Halcali).
- Galactic Senate group founded by Alana Mavinelli.
- Telos IV (2011) estate sim opened (Owner: Saphira Ishtari; Builder(s): Saphira Ishtari, Derryl).
- Mos Entha (SW ZONE 1) sim(s) opened (Owner: Richard Salvadori, Builder: - ).
- Myrkr sim opened (Owner: Mercer Milneaux; Builder(s): - ).
- Galactic Liberation Alliance group founded by Jessi Easterman
- Introduction of the SWRP Dice HUD (SDH) FFC/Dice combat system (Creator: Marcus Moreau)
- Uvena Prime sim opened (Owner(s): Mikori Lawson, Remy Placebo, Marccus Ludwig; Builder(s):-).
- Myrkr sim closed.
- Prakith sim closed.
- Malachor V (Barkley) opened (Original build of Malachor V used. Owned by Marcel Dowding)
- Mustafar (Ravage) sim opened (Owner(s): Eriq Paine, Yoho Waco).
- Bothawui sim closed.
- Dxun (2011) sim opened and closed (Owner(s): Mantis Grebe, Koluo Resident, Blade Reluin; Builder(s): Koluo Resident, Mantis Grebe, Tyro Dreamscape (Scripter), Blade Reluin, Ellisa01 Turbo).
- Mandalorian Clan Fett group disbanded; later re-organized as Clan Naast.
- Roche Asteroid Belt opened, homebase of Mandalorian Clan Kata.
- Falang Minor sim closed.
- Taanab sim opened (Owner(s): Destiny Vuissent, Richi Haven).
- Xagobah (2011) sim opened (Owner: Bam Piers ; Builder(s): Bam Piers, Torsteinn Elvehjem, Jashin Lionheart).
- Mos Espa (SWRP) sim closed.
- Kamino (Virtual Reality) sim opened (Owner(s): AlfredoZappa1 Resident, Otacons Resident; Builder: ReasonDevi Miles).
- Cakhmaim (ft. Bakura) sim closed by Derek Fetuccio.
- Fourth Dimension (ft. Bakura) sim opened (Owned by Derek Fetuccio).
- Taanab sim closed.
- Roche Asteroid Belt closed.
- Mos Entha (SW ZONE 1) sim(s) closed.
- SWRP - United community-group founded by Dada Castaignede.
- Malachor V (Barkley) sim closed.
- Kamino (Virtual Reality) sim closed.
- Xagobah (2011) sim closed for reconstruction but didn't reopen.
- SWRP United - Mature community-group founded by Arsen Graff.
- Art of War Combat System (AoWCS) introduced by Janey Obelyn (Logo and Boxes designed by Bladen Gearz; Animations created by Darkness Deezul).
- Coruscant (Aeon Flux) sim closed.
- Sleheyron (Northeast Seaport) sim opened, (Builder(s):Saphira Ishtari, Ford117, Heifeng Chu).
- Uvena Prime sim closed.
- Fourth Dimension (ft. Bakura) sim closed.
- Fourth Dimension (ft. Bakura) sim re-opened (Owned by
Talia Kristan, Eva Lekach, Theodore Aftermath, Joseph Spearmann, Vash Plaid, Sihivus Verne)
- SWRP 13th Legion & Fel Dynasty (Balmora) (sic!) sim opened (Owner: Aywin Resident; Builder(s): Aywin Resident, Rhona Helendale, Raylen Swordthain, joshzimm Resident, IceCold Skytower). The sim featured layers for: Balmorra, Bastion, Hoth, Arbra, Da'nor.
- Sleheyron (Northeast Seaport) sim closed.
- Sleheyron (Radiant Dawn) sim opened, (Builder: Saphira Ishtari).
- Mandalorian Clan Runi group founded by Ares Afterthought.
- The Republic (Star Wars Legacies) group founded by Eva Lekach, Talia Kristan.
- Republic Information Network launched (http://republicnewssl.tumblr.com/).
- The Jedi Order (SWU) group founded by Peter820 Little, Vynm Clip, Hoggil Torok.
- Onderon sim opened (Owner(s): Alayni Axelrad, bam Piers; Builder(s): Jashin Lionheart, Alayni Axelrad, Tyro Dreamscape).
- New Sith Order group disbanded.
- Introduction of the Star Wars Tactics-combat system (introduced by: Takaki Rejkus).
- Fourth Dimension - Bakura RP area replaced with Coruscant (SWL).
- Galactic Federation of Free Republics founded.
- The Inquisitorius group founded by Soap Clawtooth.
- Ossus sim closed.
- Artus Prime - Kashyyyk sim opened (Owners: Aayla Nightfire, Honey Telling; Builders: Aayla Nightfire.)
- Artus Prime - Kashyyyk sim closed.
- Sarapin sim opened (Owner(s): Jacari Boucher, Seraphinus Resident; Builder: Kotoo Nirvana).
- New Alderaan (2014) homestead sim opened (Owner: rebeldyke Resident; Builder(s): pershie Resident, Salynne Resident).
- Path of the Jedi group founded by Brendon Canetti.
- Vjun (The Crucible) partial sim opened (Owner and Builder: Alexandro Holgado).
- Star Wars: Horizons sim opened, featuring a Mos Espa and a Keldabe section (Owners: Kit Xurina, Anzable Resident, Skelly Viper; Builders: Renward Vaher, HueHavok Resident).
- Kashyyyk (Lonely Star) sim opens in April (Owner: Vinshu Blessed; Builders: Mantis Grebe, Dark Ida and Cyprus Talon.
- Nilash III homestead-sim opened (Owner: Maryjana666 Resident; Builder(s): Maryjana666 Resident, Argynis Criss).
- Star Wars: Outer Heaven (SW: OH) Sim opened, (Owner: samhallson resident aka Samantha Rieker; Builder(s):), rebuild into Star Wars: Talus (SWRP) in 3rd quarter of 2015.
- Sith Genesis group founded by Maryjana666 Resident.
- Legion of Yulan group founded by Luke Carmona.
- Ryloth sim opened (Owner: Zonin Resident, Builder(s): Fallon Claymore, Peter820 Little).
- Introduction of the SW: RPG combat system within the Byss community (introduced by: Jashin Lionheart).
- Ryloth sim closed.
- Zeltros City parcel sim opened (Owner: Talula Shippe; Builder(s): Cirden Fang, Winter Lazuli, Yomnole Luik, Talula Shippe).
- Triumvirate of the Sith group founded by Rei Seelowe.
- Sith Mythos group founded by Ritanya Leistone
- AoW:Reload sim opened ( Owners: Janey Obelyn & Serenity Owatatsumi ). Introduces a new combat system for SWRP.
- Coruscant (SWL) closes.
- Coruscant (SWL) reopens as 1313 and set during the dark times era.
- Corellia sim closed.
- Kalee sim and Legion of Yulan group closed by Luke Carmona
- Coruscant (SWL) is changed into Telos IV (SWL). The timeline is adjusted to 05 ABY.
- Telos IV (SWL) ends when the Mandalorians conquer Telos IV. The sim undergoes a transitional period as the build is reverted to Coruscant.
- Coruscant (SWL) reopens within the SWU Post-Legacy era continuity. Characters are merged into the new timeline at the discretion of their players.
- Corellia (SWL) opens.
- Coruscant (SWL) closes.
- Corellia (SWL) closes.
- Forge Station sim opens (Owner: Cayce Urriah). Forge Station hosts the Invasion of Mandalore event(s) fought between the Dark Lords of the Sith and the Mandalorian clans.
- Forge Station sim closes.
- Taris (SWU) sim opens.
- Tattooine/Coruscant (SWR) sim opens.
- Tattooine/Coruscant (SWR) sim closes.
- Taris (SWU) sim closes.
- Coruscant (RPG Files) sim opens. Owner: Relapse Gauntley)