- All of these Species pages are incomplete, and very unnecessary, since Wookiepedia ALREADY HAS these pages. an Wookiepedia's pages are actually, you know, COMPLETE! - JysT 16:22, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- But here you can see some of the known members of the species in swrp.
- Thats what Categories are for, you don't need pages for species. - JysT 16:22, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
What to write in the species pages
This is what I see fiting in this wiki species page, justifying their presences:
- a brief description (say 2 phrases) introducing the species
- images of this species avatars in SL
- How to get this species SL avatar, where to buy, how to build, etc
- RP tips about this species (personalty traits, common mistakes, etc)
- Links to more information, to wookiepedia, CUSWE, SW databank...
Some pages are obvious (typicaly: human), but they are just here for completion. The people having studied the species for doing a RP character are best qualified to fill the most interesting and less obvious parts (getting an AV, RP tips). Until this parts are filled, the article about the species is more a stub than a full article, and may appears useless at the first glance.
- - --Salene Lusch 16:56, 22 February 2009 (UTC)