This page has been labeled for deletion. I dont agree with this, This is an group in the Star wars Rp. They are based on Dxun/Onderon.
- Yes, your Jensaarai group may be a group in SL-SWRP however copy/pasting from wookiepedia and putting the same information in SWRPedia does nothing to add content to this wiki. In the future place a link to wookiepedia instead of moving the whole article to SWRPedia.
Kasie Smythe 16:50, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I took off the deletion label, made a short introduction on the SW Jensaraai and external references, wrote out the few information I have on the Dxun/Onderon group. Feel free to expand this part with orginal SWRP content (like your group history, their leaders, etc.). I wish good luck for your group.
Salene Lusch 10:14, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
This page is slated for deletion and should not be. The Gia'n race is played by about 5 other people. They are not Navi but an actual Star Wars RP race on Second Life. This race is from beyond the outer rim and is portrayed as an undiscovered race, as there are many alien races that are yet to be discovered. The race is also a mixed species of Chiss and unknown alien dna.
Deleting this page is not necessary as it is an accepted race on SWRP. To say otherwise is prejudice. I trust people will look into more of the history of the Gia'n people. Also need to mention that swrp on sl is not cannon. It is a community of users creating roleplay events and such that do not adhere to the actual star wars timeline. In a sense, all of SWRP is Fan Fiction. Created by users for other uses to enjoy.
I see nothing wrong with GIa'ns as they are just one of the many undiscovered alien races in the galaxy. If you want to get specific they are a sub species of chiss mixed with alien dna. This race is accepted on many sims on SWRP on Secondlife. If you do not wish to rp with them it is your choice. But this race is considered Cannon.
SWRP Destination Guide
Why is it marked for deletion? If anything it just needs to be updated.
184.108.40.206 03:20, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I've noticed a lot of sims come and go too quickly for this page to be ever up-to-date, or are being added to this page but nowhere else on the wiki. I was thinking that it could be easier to use a category page, rather than this table, to list current sims. Perhaps using the Sim category, or creating a new sub-category, like 'Current Sim' or something similar.
Scrappy Theas 15:21, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Moyet Kirkorian should not be slated for deletion. She is the current monarch of Naboo system and currently being played by LadyV Moyet.
- Agreed. Character pages should not be deleted on the basis of player activity.
Scrappy Theas (talk) 15:07, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
Narika Sokere Character Page Deletion Candidate
So curious as to why my character's personal page is being considered for Deletion. Didn't know that was a thing and to delete someone's work into the character creation and history of that character for others to look at who care to read about it is rather imprudent.
- This wiki is about the Star Wars role-play community in the video game 'Second Life', for more general Star Wars fan fiction I would recommend posting on the Star Wars Fanon wiki.
Scrappy Theas (talk) 22:56, November 8, 2017 (UTC)
Character Template appeal
I would like to request reasons for the for my new SWRP Character template being sceheduled for deletion. There is absolutely nothing I can see wrong with it, it is well thought out, and based on the needs of the roleplay I am kicking off. This new infobox has just about all the fields as the older one, but I added some specific fields to make it more consice, more niched. I added the dropdown function to keep the template from overtaking the page. There are fields to show light side and dark side allignments, I combined many features of the ship template I found into the new one, as to allow that you don't have to use a second template to give information about your vessel. I added specifics about character personalities, to better highlight how a character should be percieved. I added more fields for relationships between roleplayers. I added both sex, and gender to dicern between the two and allow everyone to feel included. (There is of course a differance between sex and gender). I did this in an effort to improve RP in SL, the notion being that more consice questions beget more specific answers and prompt deeper character creation.
The most important question I have about it being scheduled to be deleted is what harm is it doing? Why would another option in templates be a bad thing?
Koldun Black (talk) 16:23, October 1, 2018 (UTC)